Uplift your profession with MarketingAlien
Social Media Strategist
As the Social Media Strategist you will spearhead activity on some of our most important clients and their social accounts. This will mean bringing new and fresh ideas to client’s social campaigns to boost their online presence.
- Department: Digital Dep. LONDON OFFICE
- Salary: £40000-£50000 p.a
- Project Location(s): London (work from home available for few days)
- Education: BS/BA degree preferred
- Work time: Full time
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- An experienced agency-side digital marketer working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B
- Agency experience in a social media, digital insights or community management role
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Management teams across social and content
- An excellent storyteller
- Comfortable working in a commercial, ROI driven environment
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- A competitive salary in the range of £40,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities – technical, professional and other exciting skills
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme – client contribution of 4%, employees 5%.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Profit share scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and a drying room at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Quarterly employee awards
- Regular team socials
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
- On site training
- Fantastic agile working environment
- Acting as the leading point of contact with the clients for all things social related, providing strategic consultancy advice
- Ensuring all plans are insight led, based on audience research and actionable across paid, earned, shared and owned media channels
- Helping to plan and create new business pitches
- Helping to develop the agencies social offering
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with social media
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Note* Strictly no agencies (Don’t contact us if you are an employment agency and not candidate yourself )