Uplift your professional journey with MarketingAlien
Social Media And Marketing Executive
You will deliver a strategy to optimise customer traffic and retention, improve customer life cycles as well as assisting with the implementation, testing and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work across multi-channel communications with the majority being social media based.
- Department: Digital Dep. LONDON OFFICE
- Salary: £27,000 – £35,000 p.a
- Project Location(s): London (work from home available for few days)
- Education: BS/BA degree preferred
- Work time: Full time
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong copy-writing and communication skills.
- A strong working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques – SEO, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Customer Retention.
- A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics.
- Experience of conducting on-site and off-site SEO analysis.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Prior advertising and marketing experience at mid-level
- The ability to communicate appropriately with clients and applicants, by telephone and face-to-face
- A competitive salary in the range of £27,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities – technical, professional and other exciting skills
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme – client contribution of 4%, employees 5%.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Profit share scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and a drying room at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Quarterly employee awards
- Regular team socials
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
- On site training
- Fantastic agile working environment
- Acting as the leading point of contact with the clients for all things social related, providing strategic consultancy advice
- Ensuring all plans are insight led, based on audience research and actionable across paid, earned, shared and owned media channels
- Helping to plan and create new business pitches
- Helping to develop the agencies social offering
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with social media
- Producing marketing material
- Taking responsibility for all social media
- Producing the company newsletter
- Arranging property events
- Attending client marketing meetings
- Developing the company brand
- Producing presentations
- Arranging professional photography
- Assisting with new business opportunities
- Maintaining existing client relationships
- Managing applicant/client database
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals