Uplift your profession with MarketingAlien
Senior S.E.O. Analyst
- Department: SEO LONDON OFFICE
- Salary: £40000-£50000 p.a
- Project Location(s): London (work from home available for few days)
- Education: BS/BA degree preferred
- Work time: Full time
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- An experienced agency-side digital marketer working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B
- Highly analytical, thorough and curious, able to analyse, present and execute recommendations
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Comfortable working in a commercial, ROI driven environment
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- A competitive salary in the range of £40,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities – technical, professional and other exciting skills
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme – client contribution of 4%, employees 5%.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Profit share scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and a drying room at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Quarterly employee awards
- Regular team socials
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
- On site training
- Fantastic agile working environment
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Note* Strictly no agencies (Don’t contact us if you are an employment agency and not candidate yourself )